Sweet !

>> Thursday, May 21, 2009

When I saw that the theme for this weeks You Capture was sweet, I knew right away what I wanted to capture.

My love of chocolate.

But not just any chocolate..... European Chocolate.

I first fell in love with European chocolate when Sexy Stud started traveling to Europe for work. He had brought me back some and I was hooked and every time he went back I made him promise to bring me some more.

When I was lucky enough to travel with him to Europe, I think, I pretty much ate my weight in chocolate.

After he stopped traveling to Europe I was so sad that I wouldn't be getting my much loved chocolates anymore. But being the amazing internet searcher that I am, I found a company that will ship it straight to my door.

Here's one of those oh so yummy pieces.

Mozarttaler ( or as I call them Mozart Balls lol) from Salzburg, Austria.


European Chocolate-Cannon Rebel xti

Click on it for a larger view.

To see more of my chocolate photos go here


11 Love Notes:

Melissa G May 21, 2009 at 8:56 AM  

Those chocolates look so unique and fun!

Mom 2 Four May 21, 2009 at 9:01 AM  

I just have one word "YUM"!!!

Unknown May 21, 2009 at 9:22 AM  

Great! Now I'm hungry. :D

The Animator's Wife May 21, 2009 at 10:02 AM  

Beautiful reflection, but kinda makes you wish for TWO!

Unknown May 21, 2009 at 10:06 AM  

Mmmm....Isn't European chocolate the best?? I'm not a huge chocolate person - I'd definitely say I have a salty tooth, rather than a sweet one. But European chocolates get me every time. They're so rich and smooth. Mmmm...Yeah, I could definitely go for some right now!!

Great photo!!

tiarastantrums May 21, 2009 at 10:07 AM  

I have to agree - Europe does make FINE chocolates!

Anonymous May 21, 2009 at 3:11 PM  

Those are so pretty it would be hard to take the wrapper off! hehe

Heather D May 21, 2009 at 6:41 PM  

Great shot, love the reflection!

sunnymama May 22, 2009 at 4:05 PM  

A mouthwatering post! You captured the sweetness of chocolate perfectly :)

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP