ABC Of Me

>> Sunday, May 17, 2009

It's the ABCs of me, if you want to play along feel free!

A - Age: 38

B - Bed size: Queen

C - Chore you hate: Cleaning the fish tank

D - Dogs' names: Her name was Lady, she died a few years ago

E - Essential start to your day item: Shower

F - Favorite color: Purple

G - Gold or Silver: Silver

H – Height: 5'2

I - Instruments you play: None

J - Job title: Mother, Photographer, house cleaner, laundromat, dishwasher, yard keeper, gardner.......

K - Kid(s):5

L - Living arrangements: Me, Sexy Stud ( when he's not in Arkansas), the 5 kids, 1 cat & several fish

M - Mom's name: Her name was Michelene

N – Nicknames: As a kid Hollywood or Shades by all my friends because I always wear sunglasses. My g-pa called me Terri Buttons. Now I'm Mom ( even the cat sounds like she's calling Mom) and Sexy Vixen by Sexy Stud.

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth:Kidney stone- not fun! Required sound wave surgery

P - Pet Peeve: How much time do you have?

Q - Quote from a movie: "Hello Lovelies" - Angelina Jolie Gone in 60 Seconds

R - Right or left handed: Right.

S - Siblings: Only child, so is Sexy Stud

T - Time you wake up: On weekdays, 5:30am, on Weekends whenever I roll of out bed

U- Underwear: Boy short or cheeky styles

V - Vegetable you dislike: Eggplant

W - Ways you run late: One or more of the kids aren't ready

X - X-rays: When I had my kidney stone

Y - Yummy food you make: everything. ;)

Z - Zoo animals: Kangaroos. My favorite zoo to see them in is The Children Fort Wayne Zoo. You can almost lay down with them.

2 Love Notes:

Unknown May 18, 2009 at 9:24 AM  

GREAT JOB! Love learning more~

Unknown May 18, 2009 at 12:57 PM  

Oooh! Fun! I <3 Meme's...I'm totally stealing this one, too!

PS. I LOVE your header!!! It is SO prettiful!!!

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP