You Capture- Week 7

>> Thursday, April 9, 2009

Fun that was the theme for this weeks You Capture.

Fun is such an subjective word. What I find fun may be completely different from what you find fun. So I thought it would be fun to show you a nano fraction of some things I find fun. And to also see just how many times I can use the word fun in one post. LOL


Spending almost an entire week with The Husband was fun. We laughed, talked, had many lunch dates, shared bottles of wine and had several midnight soaks in the hot tub.

Little Rock, Arkansas

Sadly I just said good bye to him and he is now on his way back to Arkansas. Behind him he's transporting something he finds extremely fun. If your a reader of my blog you know how I feel about that, but I won't get into that here. I will ask that you say a little prayer that he and the beast make it there in one piece.

Bike Show 9/1/08

Moving on...

I find cooking fun. Chopping, mixing, stirring, creating. It's all fun to me

Year of Mornings 6/365

The only thing better than creating the meal is eating the fruits of labor.

Tonight's Dinner

Yummy Bread

Followed by eating some kind of chocolate, which is also fun.

Year of Mornings 44/365

Chocolate Chocolate Chip Muffins

Year of Mornings 4/365

While sitting still for hours isn't fun, nor is dealing with the after care. I do find The Husbands & my tattoos a lot of fun. Please excuse the crappy photo of mine, it was taken with my webcam.

The Husbands Tattoos

My Tattoo's

But what is really fun is reading comments on my blog. So leave one and I'll love you forever.

14 Love Notes:

Rosina April 9, 2009 at 10:02 AM  

Your photos are beautiful, as I've seen them on Flickr. I love the one with the pasta--even though it's only 8 in the morning, it makes my mouth water! Great job.

Mom 2 Four April 9, 2009 at 10:15 AM  

Great photos! The cupcakes look awesome!

Stillmary April 9, 2009 at 10:15 AM  

Wow! Lots of fun photos AND good stories to back them up. Good job!

Unknown April 9, 2009 at 10:17 AM  

great pictures...drooling over the chocolate.

Love seeing/reading the things that are fun to YOU!

Anonymous April 9, 2009 at 10:37 AM  

I love the one of the tatoos. I also love hearing the stories behind what was chosen. I have two small ones myself.

Glad you had some good quality time with the husband.

Erin April 9, 2009 at 12:02 PM  

Your photos are great. I love how you have little stories to go along with each photo. The cupcakes look delicious!

Anonymous April 9, 2009 at 5:07 PM  

Great, fun photos! The food ones look scrumptious and ooh, now I want to go out and get a Toblerone! :-D Cooking (and eating!) is definitely tons of fun!

Michelle Simpson Photos April 9, 2009 at 5:48 PM  

Incredible tattoos! And the other photos are great as well :)

tiarastantrums April 9, 2009 at 6:38 PM  

good food
good company

good ink!!

Anonymous April 9, 2009 at 7:54 PM  

Boo that he took The Beast but I'm glad you guys had fun while he was home. And.... Oh the food!!!!! You always make me hungry. I'd seen these before so it was like going back for seconds. I LOVE seconds. =D

Christy M. April 9, 2009 at 8:46 PM  

Lord have mercy! You are having so much FUN! Can I come over and hang out and eat some of those fun cupcakes and a slice of that bread? WOW!

Beth at I Should Be Folding Laundry April 9, 2009 at 9:11 PM  

What a fun post, seriously, I loved it. I feel like I learned so much from you!

Next time you have spaghetti, can I come over?

Catie April 11, 2009 at 10:49 AM  

Great photos! You did really good with this challenge. I had a hard time being creative with "fun" I think I need something more concrete..lol. I agree with you about the motorcycle. Although my husband would drool over your husband's!

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP