The Husband & The Beast-Update

>> Friday, April 10, 2009

The Husband and The Beast ( AKA the bike) made it to Arkansas safely. While I'm not happy the bike is gone, I am happy it made it there in one piece.

I have a few funny stories to share with you about The Husbands travels.

Normally when he's traveling back to Arkansas I call him every few hours just to say HI and to see how things are going. This time around I told him that I wouldn't bother him since he had the added stress of pulling The Beast behind him. I asked him to call me when he stopped for gas, etc. so I knew he was doing OK.

Anyway around lunch time my cell rings and it was his ring so I answered it. His first words were

" Want to buy a bike?"

Me: Why?

Him: " Want to buy a bike really cheep"

Me: Why?- By this time my brain is thinking what's wrong with the bike, but he must be OK since he has called me. And I continue to say Why about a million times

Him: " Well I saw something that will be forever burned into my brain and the bike had something to do with it"

Me: Why?

Him: " I was driving along and this pick up truck with two women pulled up along side and the passenger flashed me and ( how will I put this ...... she was REALLY FLUFFY) they were the size of footballs but not in a good way".

Me: after I stopped laughing..... Glad to hear that the bike hasn't lost its touch LOL


Moving along....

His rental doesn't have a garage so The Beast is being stored at one of the guys he works with house. He has a 3 car garage and offered to let him store it in the same bay as his vintage Corvette, so The Husband knew it would be in good hands.

Anyway he was to met up with the guy at 10:00 last night ,so he had to go back to his rental since he got in around 7:00 last night. His neighbors already think some pretty strange things about him so I knew him pulling up with The Beast was going to be good.

A few examples of the strange things are: Most of his neighbors think he either is or works for " The God Father" if you catch my movie meaning here. They told his landlord this and he later told The Husband. His landlord works for the same company he does so he knows the truth about what The Husband does for a living.

Then a few weeks ago The Husband was outside without his shirt on and one of the kids( around 7 or 8 years old) came up to him and said " My Pastor told me that people with tattoos are going to Hell"
The Husband replied to him" You tell your Pastor that it doesn't matter what a person looks like on the outside that determines if they go to Hell or not. And that your Pastor needs to quit spreading such lies to little kids like you" I guess the kid turned white as a ghost and ran home.

Anyway back to him pulling into his rental

He pulls in and his neighbors being ever so nosey all looked outside and once they saw the bike they quickly pulled their drapes closed. Then as he's getting all his stuff out of the van the same "Hell Boy" kid comes up to him and says " Is that Spiderman?" The Husband speechless just says NO it's not.

How on earth the kid thought The Beast looked like Spiderman I will never know. Does this look anything like Spiderman to you?

Fire

2 Love Notes:

Anonymous April 10, 2009 at 11:16 PM  

So... are you buying a new bike? LOL

My brother LOVES flashing truckers. No, seriously!! He does!! He'll drive up along side them and lift his shirt, revealing his nipple rings and... OMG it's so funny!

And uhm... no... I see nothing that looks like Spiderman.

Unknown April 11, 2009 at 8:24 AM  

oh geez, the best looks nothing like Spiderman. It's sad that there are people out there that are judging and teaching their children to do the same.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP