Will Be M.I.A.

>> Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Just wanted to let everyone know that I will be M.I.A. for a few days. With The Husband coming home tomorrow, for yet another unexpected weekend, I won't be getting online much while he's home. So don't be sending out any search parties for me.


It's funny how way back in the beginning of Feb. he said he wouldn't be home at all in March and now after this weekend he will have been home twice. Me thinks the man needs to make up his mind.

Anyway in the mean time while I'm gone I thought I would try something a little fun. Post a question, any question ( with in reason) that you would like to know about me and when I return on Sunday or Monday I will answer them all.

Until then I hope everyone has a super weekend

1 Love Notes:

Chris March 14, 2009 at 10:58 PM  

What's your earliest childhood memory?

What's your favorite joke?

How'd you meet your hubby? Was it love at first site?

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP