See You Tomorrow

>> Friday, March 6, 2009

See you tomorrow has got to be the best saying in any language. Even more so when it has to do with the husband.
No he's not home

No he's not coming home- at least not anytime soon

No we're not going down to Arkansas to see him

But I/we do get to see him every day now.
When he started this job in Arkansas, a year ago, we talked about how he needed to get a web cam so we could chat. Since I already have one built into my laptop *coughMacsROCKcough* I was already set up to chat via web cam, but him being a PC he was not. * Yes those TV commercials are so us lol* With him spending the first 9 months of the job more or less in Europe and then busier then all heck now at work in the states , he just hasn't had the time to go out and buy a web cam. But last night he took the time

We both downloaded SKYPE and after a few minor problem on each end ( duh Terri turn your web cam on so he can see you) we were not only talking to one another but we could actually SEE each other!

We laughed, we smiled , we stuck out our tongues at each other, we mooned each other..... ok he mooned I flashed him. But the point of it was that we can see each other every day. The kids can see him, he can be "here" on b-days, anniversaries, the list goes on. And that my blog readers is the coolest thing in the entire world.

And when I'm tired of being a stay at home mom I could always get a job where I say " Would you like fries with that?"



2 Love Notes:

Unknown March 6, 2009 at 1:55 PM  

awe, yay for you two...that is great!

Chris March 6, 2009 at 7:30 PM  

Yay! I wish I could get hubby to do this, too.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP