YUM! Times A Million

>> Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A few months ago they opened up a new deli/sandwich shop right outside of my subdivision. I hadn't tried them out yet, but all of my friends who had told me it was the best "fast food" they've had in a long time. So on my way home from the store today I stopped in.....I looked over the menu board and my eyes went straight to the Italian Beef........ if they can make a good Italian beef sandwich then I'm in love.

Love does not even begin to describe how good this sandwich is. LUST...... HELL I would marry this sandwich it is THAT GOOD! And the oh so yummy onions rings can be my wedding band lol

I brought home their menu and while eating I noticed they also made Paninis......... Hello lover mama found a new place to eat lunch.

1 Love Notes:

Unknown February 11, 2009 at 2:15 PM  

YAY.

and boo for my thighs. ;)

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP