Tag your It

>> Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Over on Stacie's blog she posted a fun little thing where you go to your 4th photo file , pick the 4th photo and blog about it. Well the 4th file I have is filled with pictures of machines the husband sent me..... ummmm..... boring. The 5th file was filled with my actions,  the 6th & 7th was filled with pictures the husband sent me during his many trips to Europe for work. Very pretty pictures, but since I have no clue where the picture was taken how could I blog about it. Not to be discouraged I went to the 8th file and found my photos! To keep things on an even keel I'm using the 8th photo in this file.... OK?








This photo was taken in Munich, Germany. Even though I flew into, out of and even stayed the night in Munich, I really didn't see much of Munich itself. 

We had already drove 6 hours or so to get back to Munich from Austria. Once we had gotten to Munich, we spent the next 2 hours driving around trying to find a place to park. We were tired and hungry and we were just about ready to give up, when we found a parking spot. It was about 6 blocks from downtown, but at that point in time neither one of us really cared. So we filled the meter , started walking and along the way this was one of the many things we saw.  

Not far from this amazing part of history was none other than those famous golden arches ...... McDonalds lol 

2 Love Notes:

Unknown February 24, 2009 at 9:47 AM  

LOL, it is a beautiful fountain.

Chris February 24, 2009 at 11:03 AM  

Beautiful picture & Yay for McDonalds LOL

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP