Happy Dance !

>> Friday, February 20, 2009

With it being crunch time where the husband works, he wasn't going to be able to come home in March at all. I wasn't all to happy about it, but what can you do?

Well this afternoon I get a call from him...... I have a dilemma ......... I want to come home....... I said then come home. It didn't take before he said....... OK then as soon as I pack up my computer and tell the guys I will be on the road.

It's only for the weekend, so not very long, but I'll take it.

SO if ya need me..... I'll be the one snuggling with her husband on the couch.

2 Love Notes:

Chris February 20, 2009 at 7:19 PM  

Me and you both, honey. *big smiles*

Unknown February 21, 2009 at 10:21 AM  

I will be ONE snuggling on the couch too...alone...or with a kid or two ;)

enjoy your weekend!

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP