A "conversation" with the youngest son

>> Friday, February 13, 2009

A "conversation" with J-bird while he was putting his Valentines in his back-pack this morning went like this.....

Me: Are Valentines just for girls?

Him: Blank stare

Me: Are Valentines just for girls to pass out?

Him: Head shakes yes

As he's heading out the door

Me: Have a good Valentine's Day party

Him: Grumble

Me: Don't kiss to many girls today

Him: Grumble

They do start young don't they?

Can I remind him of this "conversation" when he has his first girlfriend?

2 Love Notes:

Unknown February 13, 2009 at 11:56 AM  

I love the converstations the kids and I have...and I love documenting them on my blog...good memories. :)

Chris February 13, 2009 at 9:18 PM  

LOL That's so funny. I love bugging my kids about "relationships" The other day my 8 yr old said "Something embarrassing happened at school today. The teacher asked 'who has a boyfriend?' and a girl said my name" Heheheee

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP