Today, Brought to you by the letter G

>> Friday, January 30, 2009



Here's a fun game that I found on Stacie's blog 

It's called "Brought to you by the letter..." game.

Here’s how it works...
Ready?

You leave a comment (asking for a letter) on this post, and I’ll assign you a letter. You write about ten things you love that begin with your assigned letter, and post it at your place. When people comment on your list, you give them a letter, and the chain continues on and on.
  • 1: Grandparents- Without them I wouldn't be here.
  • 2: Girlfriends- Where would us women be if we didn't have our girlfriends to lean on. My best bud is not only my friend , she is my soul sister. 
  • 3: Grapes- In my opinion they are the nectar of the Gods.... wine comes from them after all. 
  • 4:Grilling- I can not wait to light up that grill for summer time cooking.
  • 5: Guys- I love mine more and more each day.
  • 6: Goofy kids- One of mine is always doing something goofy to make me laugh.
  • 7: Grilled cheese sandwiches- now I'm hungry 
  • 8: Garlic- It makes Italian food so yummy
  • 9:Granita's - A yummy Italian dessert. 
  • 10:Gouda cheese- All melted in a Panini- YUM! 

2 Love Notes:

Chris January 30, 2009 at 1:17 PM  

Great list!! Except #9, I love all those things, too. (No letter required. Stacie gave me one and I thought I'd go crazy trying to think of things.)

Unknown January 30, 2009 at 2:02 PM  

yeah, that seemed way to EASY for you....

great list! I love all those Gs too...not Gs as in gangsters...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP