T.G.I.T.

>> Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Thank God It's Tuesday 

You may be asking yourself why am I so happy it's Tuesday? Well for one simple reason....... my kids have finally gone back to school after being off of school since last Thursday because of the weather and M.L.K. day. 

I love my kids and I equally love spending time with them, but one person can only spend so much time with them( stuck in the house due to weather) before you want to climb the walls. Also remember that I'm the only one here, due to the husband working out of state and being out of the country right now. So the only real break I get from the kids is when they are in school. 

When they are in school that's my time to decompress, to get things done WITHOUT them under my feet, to have a clean house LONGER than 5 minutes. In short it's MY time, and truthfully when that time is taken away from me I can get a little ( OK a lot) cranky. 

So here's to Tuesday and my kids going back to school. 

2 Love Notes:

Unknown January 20, 2009 at 1:05 PM  

oh, I hear ya sista, and I only have 2 kids. :)

Chris January 20, 2009 at 3:05 PM  

AMEN!!! Last night the weather dude said snow by morning and I think I may've cried a little.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP