Refresh, Refresh...........* Update*

>> Saturday, January 17, 2009

The husband is on his way to Germany again, but first he had to fly from Arkansas to Chicago. Which really sucks, mainly because he's so close and yet so far away. Chicago is just 50 miles from my house....... 50 MILES! That's 438 miles closer than he normally is. I really wish when he booked his flights ( it was a last min trip) he would have a longer lay over between flights. So we could at least meet up for lunch or something. No such luck this time around.


 Right now he's sitting on a airplane waiting for it to take off and I'm sitting here at home hitting refresh over and over again waiting for his flight to take off, so I can track it.  It's my OCD thing I guess you could say. It's not like I can stop the plane from crashing , not that I think about that kind of stuff. It just comforts me to watch that little blip travel across the globe.


* An hour late but his flight has now taken off. Now I'll just watch the blip until I can't keep my eyes open any more, since his flight doesn't land until 4:30 AM my time. *



1 Love Notes:

Chris January 17, 2009 at 10:32 PM  

Oh man. That's a long time to watch a blip. Sorry you guys couldn't see each other before he left.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP