Normal

>> Monday, January 5, 2009

The holidays are over with. The husband is back in Arkansas. The kids are back in school. Which could mean only one thing...... it's time for the 5th annual "ME DAY" .

Me Day is a day I started 5 years ago when J-Bird started school. It takes place the first day the kids go back to school after their holiday break. I take the day and just do something for myself, no dishes, laundry, house cleaning........ none of the normal mom stuff.

Today is all about me. First order of business getting my hair done, something that it long over due.


So all you moms out there, please join me in celebrating a day devoted to You and Me. :0)

2 Love Notes:

mimi charmante January 5, 2009 at 11:06 AM  

i am so starting a "me" day when 4 goes to school, although that is still a few years away.
drat!
enjoy your day for those of us who can't take one of their own!

donna January 5, 2009 at 12:57 PM  

Sounds like a great idea...except the first day back at school for my kids turned into a snow day and so school was cancelled...ohh well...maybe tomorro-donna(via shutter sisters)

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP