A late evening post- or what I've been up to all day

>> Monday, January 26, 2009

What a bust day I had. The first part of it was spent taking a friend to the doctor, the very same friend that I was suppose to take last friday to the doctor. Those plans changed when her Doctor had something come up. No big deal, I had nothing planned today all that important....... unless you count doing laundry and cleaning house important lol. The only down side to taking her to the doctor is that it's an hour drive one way. Who on earth has a doctor that's an hour drive? Oh well it's leaves lots of time for LOTS of girl talk. 


The rest of my day was filled with planning a surprise 50th birthday party for the husband. The biggest problem I'm running into is that I can't set a date yet. He's leaving for Europe again, only a few days this time ,  because of this I can't set a date. So I have to have everyone on stand by..... if he's leaving on Saturday, we'll have the party on Friday at this time. If he's leaving on Sunday, we'll have the party on Saturday at this time. It's driving me bonkers! 

So what about you..... what was your day like?


1 Love Notes:

Chris January 26, 2009 at 8:51 PM  

Well, how nice of you to ask. My day was like... Meh....

Good luck with the party arrangements.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP