A Good Mail Day

>> Saturday, January 24, 2009

Well I guess it's more like a good FedEx day, but you get my point. Last week I ordered two artwork canvases from Canvas on Demand and they arrived today. I'm so stinking excited that I can hardly contain myself.I ordered from them before so I knew that they would be amazing, but there's always that little bit of anticipation when the box arrives. It's like Christmas morning times 1000.

 The first one is for the husbands 5oTH birthday, that's 2 weeks from yesterday. It's a photo I had taken this past summer of his bike. The first one I was ever able to take WITHOUT there being a port-a-potty in the back ground lol . This bike is more or less his baby since he built it from the ground up, so I know he will be thrilled to have this as a present. 




The second one is for me lol. I had such a hard time picking just one photo out of the hundreds I took in Italy. After months of going back and forth I picked this one. It's perfect !




Which really finishes the entire wall I did with photos about Italy..... I told you I couldn't pick just one and even doing it this way was hard to narrow down. I should point out here that the white square frames will have something in them, I just haven't figured out what yet. Got any ideas? 






1 Love Notes:

Chris January 24, 2009 at 9:46 PM  

That bike is just awesome! I'm sure he'll be thrilled to death with his gift. And now that I think about it, I'm not sure there's a picture of any of my dad's bikes without a porta-potty in the background.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP