2 Days Later......

>> Friday, January 30, 2009


Well it took two days, but the house has now been cleaned from top to bottom. Well not on the bottom since I skipped cleaning my art studio in the basement, but I did pick things up in there. If it was clean then the husband would know something was up for sure. 


I scrubbed, I dusted, I fluffed.......... now if the kids make a huge mess I may just have to reconsider military school........ just kidding...... sort of :0)

Do you think I went a little over board with the cleaning since I washed the drapes and cleaned the floors with a scrub brush? I thought so.... me too. 

If you need me I'll be the one soaking her old bones in the tub tonight. 

1 Love Notes:

Unknown January 30, 2009 at 9:57 PM  

i love a good cleaning, even if it might be overboard, it just feels good...and clean!

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP