Around the house - Christmas

>> Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The "formal" living room - I decorate more traditional in this room since this is where most of our antiques are.

* to view larger pictures, just click on them*


Traditional Christmas

The large tree- My daughter decorated the trees this year while I worked on the rest of the house. Thank you A !

Christmas Tree

The small tree

Small Christmas Tree

Stocking hung with care- You can't see mine well since it's the same color as the wall. And yes our cat has her own stocking :0)

Stockings

Santa ornament

Train

Angel

Joy

The dining room- Our family room/ dining room is two shades of purple so I do a little different with decorating on the holidays in these rooms.



Merry Christmas-Argoflex

Snow Flakes

Feathers Anyone?

For more pictures you can visit my Flickr page at http://www.flickr.com/photos/mondaysmemories/

4 Love Notes:

Anonymous December 17, 2008 at 12:44 PM  

Both your trees look just beautiful!

Manuela

Amy December 17, 2008 at 1:29 PM  

I love the icicles in your dining room. So fun and definitely something that can stay up all winter and not just Christmas - I love when I find things like that.

My dream is to one day have my living room and dining room decorated more formal for Christmas and then the basement decked out with the kids stuff. Someday . . .

Decor To Adore December 17, 2008 at 8:54 PM  

I have come to visit via Kimba's blog. Your decorations are lovely.
I hope you'll visit soon. I am having a giveaway on Friday.

Beth at I Should Be Folding Laundry December 19, 2008 at 9:06 PM  

What wonderful pictures and what a beautiful home you have! Thank you for the glimpse. The wall color in your living room is inspiring!

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP