Thankful *

>> Tuesday, November 25, 2008



Originally uploaded by mondaysmemories

With Thanksgiving just two days away...... What are you Thankful for?

*I'm Thankful that Barry is home this week. After him not being home for 2.5 months because of work it's so nice to have him home, even if it's only for a little while.

*I'm Thankful for my kids. Even though they drive me crazy at times, they are happy and health and some day they will figure out that it's not ALWAYS about them.

* I'm Thankful for my family. Even though I don't call as much as I should I hope they all know that I'm always thinking about them.

* I'm Thankful for all of my friends. They are the rock in my crazy life and listen without judgement , because they know that's all I need at times.

* I'm Thankful for all that life has given me. I know it all could be gone in a heart beat and because of this I never take any of it for granted.

* I'm Thankful for all of this and so much more..... So what about you, What are you Thankful for ?

0 Love Notes:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP